The Gladiators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Together in, together out since 2007

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

6Th Miss Calypso Preview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Droops
General
General
Droops

Male
Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-07-17

6Th Miss Calypso Preview Empty
PostSubject: 6Th Miss Calypso Preview   6Th Miss Calypso Preview EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:11 pm

2. Full Metal Gear

6Th Miss Calypso Preview Zydh5x

Last edited by Droops on Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://the-gladiators.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: 6Th Miss Calypso Preview   6Th Miss Calypso Preview EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:30 pm

3. Bathing Suit / Lingerie Alternatives

6Th Miss Calypso Preview Bathin11

6Th Miss Calypso Preview Linger11

(Top: Gem Bustier Foul & Blue. 2nd row from left to right: Deep Cadnium&Denim, Brukite, Yellow&Midastree, Green&Large Striped Cotton)

2. Full Metal Gear
suggestions: I wouldn't use the same clothes in multiple rounds. Turquoise bra stands out a bit too much imo.
Maybe the brukite bra I have would be a better alternative? and I have 2 tops that are blue/metalish....

6Th Miss Calypso Preview Blueme10
Left one is blue & sopur perfection with shiny brukite details. It's one of my latest creations, and I haven't made any other pieces to match it yet =( so we'd still be looking for at least some boot/shoes alternative. (if we don't have any others maybe the white stilletto's you have? I only have green, steelblue, pink & turquiose/blue ones)
Other top is brukite on Violet Cream with blue & turquoise... mettallook but it may look weird with the groinguard hihi

Hatwise... not much I can offer, my only rancher hat matches one of my outfits so it has a light shade of green on the middle field:
6Th Miss Calypso Preview Myoutf10

1. Casual/Formal
You have really pretty clothes Kal, all of m =)

Other ideas:
-How about holding something in your hand during the contest? A flower with the casual/formal round, a good looking gun during the metal round, and eeeh..... hmmm can't think of anything fun on the beach... are those champagne bottles equippable?
-How about using the burgundy/pink/white set for the casual round, and the navy one with the spartacus for the metal round? both sets are great looking and could be used that way =)
Back to top Go down
Droops
General
General
Droops

Male

PostSubject: Re: 6Th Miss Calypso Preview   6Th Miss Calypso Preview EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:29 am

Dessy wrote:

Other ideas:
-How about holding something in your hand during the contest? A flower with the casual/formal round, a good looking gun during the metal round, and eeeh..... hmmm can't think of anything fun on the beach... are those champagne bottles equippable?
-How about using the burgundy/pink/white set for the casual round, and the navy one with the spartacus for the metal round? both sets are great looking and could be used that way =)

Already discussed holding the ...... Whip 6Th Miss Calypso Preview Affraid

Nice suggestions Dess and the bustier would look great i think.

Les see if we can be rdy Saturday or so, so maybe a last Pre catwalk 6Th Miss Calypso Preview Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 6Th Miss Calypso Preview   6Th Miss Calypso Preview EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:55 am

oh and screenshots of most of my female clothes can be found here btw. Just in case something else I have might be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Droops
General
General
Droops

Male

PostSubject: Re: 6Th Miss Calypso Preview   6Th Miss Calypso Preview EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:35 pm

This is what complete female Spartacus looks like btw 6Th Miss Calypso Preview Icon_geek

6Th Miss Calypso Preview 1r6srt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 6Th Miss Calypso Preview   6Th Miss Calypso Preview EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:57 pm

looks good with some pants and a shirt below it too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blind Guardian
General
General
Blind Guardian

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: 6Th Miss Calypso Preview   6Th Miss Calypso Preview EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:29 am

Quote :
looks good with some pants and a shirt below it too
only a women can write that, shirt pfff Very Happy

But it could be a problem that near everyone will have that spartacus set in that contest, so you should have something that pop out of the mass, something creative. . .
Back to top Go down
Droops
General
General
Droops

Male

PostSubject: Re: 6Th Miss Calypso Preview   6Th Miss Calypso Preview EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:48 pm

Blind Guardian wrote:
Quote :
looks good with some pants and a shirt below it too
only a women can write that, shirt pfff Very Happy

But it could be a problem that near everyone will have that spartacus set in that contest, so you should have something that pop out of the mass, something creative. . .

Already busy with this but not that easy lol afro
Back to top Go down
Droops
General
General
Droops

Male

PostSubject: Re: 6Th Miss Calypso Preview   6Th Miss Calypso Preview EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:36 am

Droops wrote:
Droops wrote:

2. Full Metal Gear

Also got my hands on Footies and headpiece bounce

Only Shoulderguards and Shins needed now, last one gonna be impossible i think >>>>> Wrare Shocked

P.s. Screwed up This thread affraid To early i guess lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6Th Miss Calypso Preview   6Th Miss Calypso Preview Empty

Back to top Go down

6Th Miss Calypso Preview
Page 1 of 1