The Gladiators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Together in, together out since 2007

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

how can i make money:O

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

how can i make money:O Empty
PostSubject: how can i make money:O   how can i make money:O EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 am

hey all :-)
this is gona seem a lil random but basically i need £500 for a new pc ASAP
i already got some idea of buying some wholesale shit on ebay n resellin in various ways but any1 got any other ideas for me to make money that doesnt include me gettin some shitty job with a bastard boss who fires me for bein 5 mins late ONCE
lmao Twisted Evil ....could borrow some off my sister but then ill be practically selling my soul so..lol
thanks ;-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how can i make money:O   how can i make money:O EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:16 pm

hmm...dont think i can do the ebay thing ever...aparently u need some sort of licence or permit to resell so...god damn it
Back to top Go down
Blind Guardian
General
General
Blind Guardian

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: how can i make money:O   how can i make money:O EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:45 am

well money you got from work, normally, or from a virtual asteroid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rob
Colonel
Colonel

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: how can i make money:O   how can i make money:O EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:50 pm

sell your old pc for 500 to your sister? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Punx
General
General
Punx

Male
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: how can i make money:O   how can i make money:O EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:20 pm

You're 16, so maybe try a student-job? You're legally protected in that case and it probably gets more than 500 pounds Smile

With the extra u can go shopping? or buy a better PC Wink

Or, try your parent(s) for any (other) options.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how can i make money:O   how can i make money:O EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:06 pm

found a load of random shit to sell on ebay but ill probs try get a job but who knows how long that wil take lol
Back to top Go down
Rob
Colonel
Colonel

Male

PostSubject: Re: how can i make money:O   how can i make money:O EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:45 pm

With a job you also can get yourself some more peds Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how can i make money:O   how can i make money:O EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:47 pm

you just lacked memory to run the game right? if you want to get back on asap it would be a lot cheaper if you just bought a few extra gigs to boost your current PC up to EU requirements.
- check your pc. see what you have in there memory wise. do you have any open slots, how many slots do you have and how much memory is in each of them?
- did anyone you know recently upgrade their computer? You might be able to use their old memory to boost your PC. (free is always good hehe)
- do some searching on internet if you're not much of a nerd (yet) and have no clue what to look for. quick search for me turned up
this small guide with some pictures, but I'm sure theres better ones around as well if you'd want more detailed info

making money wise:
-I kinda liked delivering local papers/advertisements etc (never see your boss, freedom to decide your own hours) downside is it's pretty low pay, at least around here.
-Ask schoolmates what their sidejobs are and if they know if there are any openings.
-Call center work (you will be annoying people, you might get fired for not meeting quota's.. but it usually pays very well since everyone hate's doing the job and they always lack people)
-Family and friends: wash cars, walk dogs, babysit, do groceries or whatever they can come up with.
-Check the papers, or just go to one of the larger job providing centers (or whatever they are called in english) and see what kind of work they can offer you.

*edit: oh and btw how long ago did you try to log in? I believe they made a change last week or so to the settings if you log in (they were set at very high first). Might be worth a try to log in again, see if it's still as bad now. (In game, check the advanced settings, make sure you're draw distance, shadows, etc are all set on low. some avatar graphics should be set a bit higher however or they will show up whitish. If your avatar turns up black, wait untill everything else has loaded and use a TP, usually fixes it. Still a lot of bugs in the game atm though, and inventory/storage still loads slow for everyone it seems. Might be good to try logging in again later when they've completed the planned updates to see if it will run any smoother).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how can i make money:O   how can i make money:O EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 7:18 pm

already made like £80 sellin some stuff
but like i think i need new graphics card for this pc too cos on the launcher it got a "!" next the my graphics card and a "X" next to my memory
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how can i make money:O   how can i make money:O EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:14 pm

hmm weird, you have a GeForce 9400 right?
the medium setting requirement is only NVIDIA GeForce 7800 Series or better so not sure why it's giving you an "!" there. Did you get the latest drivers for your card?
(My card is not much better, I got a NVIDIA GeForce 9600GT and it's working fine and just shows the green "V" symbol)
Back to top Go down
Rob
Colonel
Colonel

Male

PostSubject: Re: how can i make money:O   how can i make money:O EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:45 am

Saw you ingame today jessy but you didn't answer on the chat? does it work or not? eheh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how can i make money:O   how can i make money:O EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:16 am

works well enough to speak to people...sure i spoke to u lol
but i decided sinse i can get on not to get a new pc just get more memory n new graphics card...
i got £100 and £30 of that is goin to the memory so does any1 know a good graphics card i shud get that is £70 or less....i dont know wot £70 is in every1 elses currencies lol so...:S
ty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how can i make money:O   how can i make money:O Empty

Back to top Go down

how can i make money:O
Page 1 of 1