The Gladiators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Together in, together out since 2007

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Skill Faster & more Eco

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Punx
General
General
Punx

Male
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Skill Faster & more Eco Empty
PostSubject: Skill Faster & more Eco   Skill Faster & more Eco EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 4:32 pm

Dear Gladiators,

I had some good hints from a very good, trustable friend ingame, which handled about Eco-skilling.

The gear she said u'd need is the following:
-Gnome Armor + 2a Plates
-Breer M2a/M3a + Omegaton A102
-Good skills in Evade, Rifle & First Aid

The Location (very important):
The Outpost straight East of Twin Peaks TP, then go South over the hill

The Mob:
Tantillions

The Reason:
Tants give the most skills only after u killed them, but then u gain a bit more in the particular skill.

I've tested it myself, geared with Gnome set & Riker UL1, and i must say, it works. I've gained more Rifle-skills with 2k ammo than on regular mobs. Had several times that, when i killed the Tant, i've gained skill in 5 different skills. On location there are lots of Tants, so might be worth a try to check it out Wink. I did, and i'm convinced enough to go again (when i have the peds Razz). The Loot sucks a bit tho, but it doesn't compare to the skills u gain there Smile

It's classified Information, but i wanted to share it with my fellow inmates, since i've learned a lot of u guys and always having a good time since the day i joined The Gladiators.

Check it out, but keep it silent Smile don't want MA to take that good skill-spot away too Razz

Grtz, Punx
Back to top Go down
Droops
General
General
Droops

Male
Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Skill Faster & more Eco   Skill Faster & more Eco EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 7:05 pm

This indeed is true Punx its also know that with this setup its great to skill ur evade on Tants lol!
Back to top Go down
https://the-gladiators.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Skill Faster & more Eco   Skill Faster & more Eco EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:43 pm

Woot. I knew Gnome set was special, I allways felt it that my Gnome set had magic within.
Back to top Go down
Punx
General
General
Punx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skill Faster & more Eco   Skill Faster & more Eco EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 10:26 pm

Chosen wrote:
Woot. I knew Gnome set was special, I allways felt it that my Gnome set had magic within.

Go get ur Gnome then and ge tout there Razz lot's of Tants waiting for u to kill them Smile

Just make sure u got the right equipment and ur skills go fast up with less costs!!
Tested by Punx & approved great!

PunX
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skill Faster & more Eco   Skill Faster & more Eco EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 3:49 am

Ok I went out there and tried it.

Here is what I found

2500 ammo
opallo + a101
gnome + 2a's (except for the face, I couldn't get a gnome face so I wore my rascal one)starting rifle 2094, starting evade 498

I found that most of the time I was only being hit for 1 point over the armor so I am seriously thinking about removing the plates next time.

best skill gains occurred with 5 or more tants chewing on me. Less than that I got almost no skill gains

I ended up with about 10 points of evade gained and 5 points of rifle
BUT I got a ton of marksman and a couple of agility gains (I didn't look up my start numbers on marksman)

There are a couple of gotchas out there. Gnome just isn't up to the task of the tantardion I ran into. Fast death but hey they aren't very aggro easy to avoid once I knew to do it. Also if you go too far south you find out the hard way like I did that spider olds do 236 points of damage in one hit. Razz

As for loots I actually did very well more than covered my decay expenses and probably the ammo too if you count in markup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Make it MORE Eco   Skill Faster & more Eco EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 8:25 am

I went back out for another 2500 ammo run. This time I used the same setup without the plates. Honestly the beasts didn't hit me any harder without the plates (or at least not enough harder to be a problem). Save the decay skip the plates!

This time around I picked up nearly 17 points of evade (another side benefit of no plates maybe?). Also got 8 points of rifle and 4 agility gains (but no point).

Next time around I am going to try it without the amp. Yeah I am cheap!

Loots put me right at break even this time.
Back to top Go down
Droops
General
General
Droops

Male
Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Skill Faster & more Eco   Skill Faster & more Eco EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 9:48 am

Great Smile keep posting ur experiences cheers
Back to top Go down
https://the-gladiators.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Skill Faster & more Eco   Skill Faster & more Eco EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 4:18 pm

I sent a friend to different pile of tants (The ones on Atlas). Its a much smaller pile but I didn't want to give away the location of our secret one and she had considerably less skills so I thought she might have some trouble with the larger pile swarming.

Start stats: 1/4 the way through level 2 paramedic, 456 Rifle, 372 evade.

2000 ammo

rascal face + gnome everything else (no plates)
UNMAXED Opallo with NO amp

End Results
Nearly finished level 2 paramedic
501 Rifle (but she is 800 in pistol so her damage is higher than expected)
398 evade

She did have to fap considerably more and her decay obviously cost her a bit more as with her lower evade. The location I sent her too she had to once wait for more tants to spawn. Unfortunately there were 2 Tantardions out there at the time (most of the time there are none on atlas) and they were in a place difficult to avoid them so she died a couple of times this way. The revival is not near so convenient here so she lost time.

He loots covered her decay but not much else. The smaller MOB pile + her considerably lower skills had a great deal to do with this I think. But even so the skill gains were phenomenal. I am not sure I would try it with someone a whole lot lower in rifle or evade though. She had several close calls with too many tants to fap around. BTW she skilled well with just 2 on her; 4 she could handle well, over that was a losing battle but excellent fapping skills.

SO this does work extremely well even with lower skills assuming you can eat the cost of not so hot loots. Location does not seem to matter in the skilling provided the tant pile is of sufficient size. YIPPEE cant wait till Lana can try this! bounce
Back to top Go down
Punx
General
General
Punx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skill Faster & more Eco   Skill Faster & more Eco EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 6:13 pm

Great, good to know someone else is been testing my spot Smile

My reply's on Snow:

- I'll do a run without plates, to check out the damage those tanty's do.

- consider the spot sacred and keep it in-soc Smile
it's already been on EF for a few hours, don't want that happen again

and for the rest i wish y'all happy skilling Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skill Faster & more Eco   Skill Faster & more Eco EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 3:38 am

very nice spot but watch out for the spiders 1 bite me last time Crying or Very sad Very Happy

greetz
Back to top Go down
Punx
General
General
Punx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skill Faster & more Eco   Skill Faster & more Eco EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 2:32 pm

jup, wanted to watch the action, but it was over when it began lol!

Saw you running, Spidey came in, BAM, Lucas down with a blue haze around the leftovers What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skill Faster & more Eco   Skill Faster & more Eco EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 1:13 am

hahaha yeah he hit me with a crit also damn basterd
crit was like 195 damage scratch
next time i see him i shoot him geek

greetz
Back to top Go down
Punx
General
General
Punx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skill Faster & more Eco   Skill Faster & more Eco EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 1:19 pm

Lucas Stillz Degref wrote:
hahaha yeah he hit me with a crit also damn basterd
crit was like 195 damage scratch
next time i see him i shoot him geek

greetz

Ur going down bitch!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Rob
Colonel
Colonel

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Skill Faster & more Eco   Skill Faster & more Eco EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 5:05 pm

affraid of spiders huh? Very Happy
Suggest to tant at atlas instead of twin if thats the case Wink
Back to top Go down
Punx
General
General
Punx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skill Faster & more Eco   Skill Faster & more Eco EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 7:44 pm

lol, back on snablesnots then Very Happy

I keep on the tants

Spideys can kill my body, not my soul Wink

PunX
Back to top Go down
Rob
Colonel
Colonel

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Skill Faster & more Eco   Skill Faster & more Eco EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 9:11 pm

Eheh well you might not know but walk a bit South West from Atlas there are also tants spawning with tantardions half way to AIS. Not sure about mature and so... sink had even alphas there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skill Faster & more Eco   Skill Faster & more Eco EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 2:11 pm

yep i was there with buddha yesterday, there was young to dominant

entropedia says young to old alpha .. dunno perhaps i havent seen all coz i was duying all the time Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skill Faster & more Eco   Skill Faster & more Eco EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 6:02 pm

The Atlas spawn is where I sent my lower skilled friend. its a much smaller spawn so it works well if your evade or fapping skills are not up to being hit with 10-20 tants at once. Smile

Out past twin there are a few spiders but most of the time I have no problem with them. They are pretty easy to avoid unless someone is hunting them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skill Faster & more Eco   Skill Faster & more Eco Empty

Back to top Go down

Skill Faster & more Eco
Page 1 of 1