The Gladiators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Together in, together out since 2007

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Loot contribution in Mining

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blind Guardian
General
General
Blind Guardian

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Loot contribution in Mining Empty
PostSubject: Loot contribution in Mining   Loot contribution in Mining EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:23 pm

http://www.entropiaforum.com/forums/mining/132510-mining-loot-analysis.html

Here is a interessting link about a big test, how the loot system on mining works.

I made some conclusions about it, but if someone would be able to conclude it, if he/she is interessted, would be cool, cause my english set on some things completly out. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Blind Guardian
General
General
Blind Guardian

Male

PostSubject: Re: Loot contribution in Mining   Loot contribution in Mining EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:31 pm

Ok, after reading it again I got it now i think.

Looks like the loot would be like that: 95% return rate and a fixed contribution of different loot classes (smaller and higher finds). Where i think the return rate would be 100% if you not count markup and extractor and finder decay, if the model is correct.
Back to top Go down
Droops
General
General
Droops

Male
Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Loot contribution in Mining   Loot contribution in Mining EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:19 pm

Blind Guardian wrote:
Ok, after reading it again I got it now i think.

Looks like the loot would be like that: 95% return rate and a fixed contribution of different loot classes (smaller and higher finds). Where i think the return rate would be 100% if you not count markup and extractor and finder decay, if the model is correct.

About the same as hunting then Loot contribution in Mining Affraid

But where did my peds go then Loot contribution in Mining Icon_scratch

Doable though i think around 95% yups, only needs patience and that where it usually goes wrong Loot contribution in Mining Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
https://the-gladiators.forumotion.com/
Blind Guardian
General
General
Blind Guardian

Male

PostSubject: Re: Loot contribution in Mining   Loot contribution in Mining EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:50 pm

Even a bit better then hunting it looks cause you should have at least with the finder 101-105 less decay.
At least at the low level mining.

Most interessting is this stuff:

Loot contribution in Mining E46_miningclassloot

Class 4 for example ar IX and X hits, that means you have bevore globaling around 80% return. Well and thats the problem Wink

OA101 with mf105 is maby the highest equippment you can mine eco. Thats the korss 400+a104 of mining ^^
Back to top Go down
Blind Guardian
General
General
Blind Guardian

Male

PostSubject: Re: Loot contribution in Mining   Loot contribution in Mining EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:05 am

Quote :
But where did my peds go then
I think thats the important question scratch

If the model would be correct, everyone should profit or play near even at mining. but you know, well, that wont happen. I looked at the decay of Finders and that is really not high. According to Entropedia the deepest enmatter finder Ziplex Mt2000 MatterSeeker (L) has a decay of 2,32ped. Mu140%. Even with that thingie you would only need a averange Mu of 107,5%, which shouldnt be that hard.
On my Mf101 i would need a averange Mu of 103%, which is pretty easy.

Ok, but, you see everyone profiting in mining? no! scratch

Like in Hunting, on Drones i have averange MU over 110% in return. Shouldnt be that hard to profit on them. But at least half a year near only drone hunting says something different. weired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loot contribution in Mining   Loot contribution in Mining Empty

Back to top Go down

Loot contribution in Mining
Page 1 of 1