The Gladiators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Together in, together out since 2007

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tier Up Project

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Droops
General
General
Droops

Male
Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Tier Up Project Empty
PostSubject: Tier Up Project   Tier Up Project EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 7:40 pm

http://www.entropiaforum.com/forums/weapons/173984-tier-up-project.html

This is a project where i will collect all my experience about Tiers and Enhancers. I have set myself new longterm aim: I want a Tier 10 Adj V1 with 10 speed enhancers. This will most likely take years, thats why i have to start today to gather information.

For that i will do some experiments and write down what i found. Note this is not a log, my impressions are just as random as the system seems to be. But "sub-projects" like bringing the Mann MPH to Tier 10 might be in form of logs:

The Loughlin Smacker Two (un-l) decays for about 2,97pec per hit.

-It took me a little more than 10k hits to bring this nice powerfist to tier 0.9 (young argos 1 minor ne of twin), in other words 324ped tt. In total this took 5 hours 30 min (with repair and lootsale breaks in between).

-Armin seemed to get Tier-Ups on his un-L HL14 with 10 times more speed and it took me 94ped in Ammo to reach Tier 0.3 on the Adj V1 which is like 10minutes straight shooting on a dense spawn at the top.

-While it took almost 2 hours to get from Tier 0.4 to Tier 0.5, it took only 3 minutes to get from 0.5 to 0.6, the differences in time needed to tier-up (1x 0.1 step) doesnt seem to be reflected by the Tier numbers which are for this fist (its Blasts un-L Loughlin Smacker Two):

Tier1 107
Tier2 76
Tier3 169
Tier4 143
Tier5 67
Tier6 74
Tier7 114
Tier8 165
Tier9 105
Tier10 148
----------------

-In comparison it took me more than 2 hours straight shooting with an Opalo to get to Tier 0.1 and in another 2 hours hunt i wasnt able to Tier-Up on a Mann MPH.

-Armor: While its possible to get about 1 Tier-Up (1x 0.1 step) on each L-armor part every 10 minutes, i wasnt able to get 1 single Tier-Up on a Gremlin in 9 hours hunting in dense spawn.

Assumptions and results of day 1:

- Tier Up Rates must be somehow connected to rarity of an item. It doesnt seem to be connected to the TT of an item, OR its possible that different rules apply for unlimited looted/crafted items, unlimited sib-items and unlimited tt items.

Armins HL14: un-L sib + unique, he gained a Tier-Up like every 10 minutes (lol but since its unique it cannot be upgraded, he will have to wait for another drop)
Adj V 1: It has like 1/30 of the TT of the HL14 but it also Tiers Up in a blinding speed. I expect that it will cost not more than 1k ped in ammo to bring it to Tier 0.9.
Loughlin Smacker 2: Can be done in 5-6 hours, maybe less. It has roughly 3 times more TT than the Adj V1
Sollomate Opalo: I expect 10-20 hunting hours per full Tier on a Sollomate Opalo. One of my socm8s is working on the magic Opalo, i bet i can get info from her.
Mann Mph: I found that a Mann Mph is not easy to upgrade. In 2 hours straight shooting i wasnt able to get a Tier-Up. Still its the only gun that can help me to find out more about my final aim.

Mann MPH and Adj V1 have the same speed, both do 75 shots a minute. So my first aim will be to find out what Tier 10 really means. Will it double my firepower? Just 20% or 10 times bigger? In other words, is it worth the risk and the costs to do it on a high yield item?

I will find out on a Mann MPH! But i think it will take weeks if not months.
Back to top Go down
https://the-gladiators.forumotion.com/

Tier Up Project
Page 1 of 1