The Gladiators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Together in, together out since 2007

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Gladiators 3th Anniversery.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Droops
General
General
Droops

Male
Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-07-17

The Gladiators 3th Anniversery. Empty
PostSubject: The Gladiators 3th Anniversery.   The Gladiators 3th Anniversery. EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:15 am

19th Februari 2010 (If i am correct not at a soc terminal atm Wink ) we survived 3 years EU affraid

19 feb 2010 is on a Friday Btw so thats great.

My thought is to try to do something Special.

Create an Event in which only soc members can participate or even take it Wider and let all who wanna join participate.
If this is a nice idea i will contact Oleg since i have no experience creating Events.

Other idea if beacons are back in feb. 2010 to do several beacons that weekend with soc members only.

Anyway lemme know if u have any suggestions Question
Back to top Go down
https://the-gladiators.forumotion.com/
Punx
General
General
Punx

Male
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: The Gladiators 3th Anniversery.   The Gladiators 3th Anniversery. EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:42 pm

Great, I'll be there!!!!

The Event part I like the most, since Beacons aren't that special anymore thx to Droops before VU10 lol!

OK, if you would take the event public, I'd suggest to give noobies a chance to get/win something too (not mentioning me in particular). I'm thinking of a piece of equipment they can use, but open for suggestions!
Also, it would be great for them if they should know they COULD get a spot in our society, without TG's advertising for it. Events are a good way to attract fresh members, and are a great way to observe them while playing.

What also could be a possibility is to have a closed event (with password if possible), so we can invite friends of the soc and it's members and share the password with them. IRL, a party means u meet a lot of unknown people Smile. On the other side, you'll have more competition, coz it'll involve more frequent and higher skilled players.

Gives us stuff to think/discuss about eh? Razz
Back to top Go down
Blind Guardian
General
General
Blind Guardian

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The Gladiators 3th Anniversery.   The Gladiators 3th Anniversery. EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:35 pm

I also think the event-idea is cool. We have to work that out i think.

Publik or not, well i think it shouldnt be publik and the first 20 should get prices, so i have also a chance Very Happy
Nah dunno, maby it would be better to invite only soc members and soc-near members and past-soc members (jaffe. . . ) if they want. So a big all time gladiators & friends event Wink
Back to top Go down
Droops
General
General
Droops

Male

PostSubject: Some ideas   The Gladiators 3th Anniversery. EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:25 pm

Since there are people who have much more expierence with Events i've asked Oleg Wink

Hi Droops

Sure, I could do something for you

There are three basic options you could choose from:

LA hunting event using the event system at the land marker (this is not operational at the moment but I would hope by February it would be reintroduced)
Forum event, posting screenshots of globals etc
PvP ring event, e.g. a boxing tournament

Do any of those sound appropriate? What sort of people are in your society, are they mainly hunters or do you have a lot of miners/crafters too?

Cheers

Oleg
Back to top Go down
Punx
General
General
Punx

Male
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: The Gladiators 3th Anniversery.   The Gladiators 3th Anniversery. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:06 pm

Hmmmm, Oleg had some good idea's Smile

We could also combine a LA hunting event (if up on our anniversary) and ending with a boxing event with TT-gloves.

Will be fun, whatever we gnna do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Droops
General
General
Droops

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Gladiators 3th Anniversery.   The Gladiators 3th Anniversery. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:24 pm

Punx wrote:

We could also combine a LA hunting event (if up on our anniversary) and ending with a boxing event with TT-gloves.

Also crossed my Mind Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gladiators 3th Anniversery.   The Gladiators 3th Anniversery. EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:30 pm

bumpo la bump...

i got an idea that costs nothing in mind too but maybe some boss guy wants to open a new thread about this first?
Back to top Go down
Droops
General
General
Droops

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Gladiators 3th Anniversery.   The Gladiators 3th Anniversery. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:40 pm

carbone wrote:
bumpo la bump...

i got an idea that costs nothing in mind too but maybe some boss guy wants to open a new thread about this first?

U can open a new thread thats np The Gladiators 3th Anniversery. Icon_wink

All ideas are welcome, oleg is willing to help us out but hmm due lack off response not sure if i wanna spend my time on this The Gladiators 3th Anniversery. Affraid
Back to top Go down
Rob
Colonel
Colonel

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: The Gladiators 3th Anniversery.   The Gladiators 3th Anniversery. EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 9:18 pm

Ring boxing event... won't be fair if as example B has to take it up on me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blind Guardian
General
General
Blind Guardian

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The Gladiators 3th Anniversery.   The Gladiators 3th Anniversery. EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:38 pm

Quote :
Ring boxing event... won't be fair if as example B has to take it up on me

True you would have no chance. . . . . . . oh . . you mean ingame! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gladiators 3th Anniversery.   The Gladiators 3th Anniversery. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:43 pm

So tomorrow is B-Day so whats the plan lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gladiators 3th Anniversery.   The Gladiators 3th Anniversery. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gladiators 3th Anniversery.
Page 1 of 1