The Gladiators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Together in, together out since 2007

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Crystal Palace Space Station permalink

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Droops
General
General
Droops

Male
Number of posts : 897
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Crystal Palace Space Station  permalink Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Palace Space Station permalink   Crystal Palace Space Station  permalink EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:33 am

http://www.entropiaforum.com/forums/achievements/175152-crystal-palace-space-station.html

Hello Everyone!

I was really hoping to win this auction. I believe CP can be amazing since it won't just be owned by some investor, but instead by a very active, and very old player who loves EU... I will try my best to keep it fresh with ideas from all of you hunters with Events and other fun stuff. I will be there hunting myself as much as I can aswell, so I hope we can make it better then ever before, together. Crystal Palace Space Station  permalink Grouphug

Thx for all the nice support and words I've received from everyone so far! Crystal Palace Space Station  permalink Smile

Crystal Palace Space Station  permalink 2i8i16v
Back to top Go down
https://the-gladiators.forumotion.com/
Blind Guardian
General
General
Blind Guardian

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Palace Space Station permalink   Crystal Palace Space Station  permalink EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 7:13 pm

serious 3,3M peds affraid affraid affraid

which means 330K $ omg affraid

thats the price of a fucking nice house Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Palace Space Station permalink   Crystal Palace Space Station  permalink EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:33 pm

Droops wrote:

Hello Everyone!

I was really hoping to win this auction. I believe CP can be amazing since it won't just be owned by some investor, but instead by a very active, and very old player who loves EU... I will try my best to keep it fresh with ideas from all of you hunters with Events and other fun stuff. I will be there hunting myself as much as I can aswell, so I hope we can make it better then ever before, together. Crystal Palace Space Station  permalink Grouphug

Thx for all the nice support and words I've received from everyone so far! Crystal Palace Space Station  permalink Smile

lol! Hello and graz droops, did you sell your cat cat ? You sure don't need that ML and your armor now anymore, do you? scratch
Back to top Go down
Droops
General
General
Droops

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Palace Space Station permalink   Crystal Palace Space Station  permalink EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:05 am

carbone wrote:
Droops wrote:

Hello Everyone!

lol! Hello and graz droops, did you sell your cat cat ? You sure don't need that ML and your armor now anymore, do you? scratch

Actually finally after almost 3 years i was able to sell ClashMan for the staggering amount of 1 ped so yes the rest came from cat sales Crystal Palace Space Station  permalink Affraid

Was about my guess btw that cp would go for around 300k lol, insane but revenue will give Buzz about 2 years or so to earn this "Investment" back.

Below something found on ef and i dont think hes far off Crystal Palace Space Station  permalink Icon_wink

By scientifically looking at the global chart for Aurli on ET, I determined that there is 25k value in globals a day on average.
By scientifically looking at the global chart for Kreltin on ET, I determined that there is 10k value in globals a day on average.

Scientifically counting them together means 35k global loot a day.
As a true scientist has to do every now and then, I made the scientifically not proven estimation that globals only represent 20% of all loot. So multiplying the daily loot with 5 means 175k loot a day.

But at which tax rate?!
Using my scientifical *ahum* psychology *ahum* skills, I decided that the new owner wants the tax to be as high as possible, the players on the contrary want it to be as low as possible. Crystal Palace Space Station  permalink Yay
To cut a long story short, taxes will be set to 3.5%. If you want an explanation of my analysis of the human mind which led to this conclusion, please pm me Crystal Palace Space Station  permalink Wink.

175k*0,035*365= 2.235.625 ped income a year.

Neverdie and Deathifier have been really lucky with their extremely fast ROI time, but I don't expect the new owner of CP being so naive that he/she still believes that will be possible with CP.

So a scientifically determined ROI time of 1,5 years makes the absolutely perfectly correct answer: 3.353.437 ped

At least, if I would have the spare money to buy CP (I would not risk all my money), I would never bid more then around 3.5-4M ped. It would indeed probably give a ROI time of around 1,5 year and that would be a very longime already to have so much money involved in a Virtual Thingy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Palace Space Station permalink   Crystal Palace Space Station  permalink EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:23 pm

sounds scientific

lets "hope" for buzz that things dont go down the drain

330000$ is a shitload of cash
Back to top Go down
Droops
General
General
Droops

Male

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Palace Space Station permalink   Crystal Palace Space Station  permalink EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:44 pm

carbone wrote:
sounds scientific

lets "hope" for buzz that things dont go down the drain

330000$ is a shitload of cash

Crystal Palace Space Station  permalink Affraid Next VU Cp replaced and 2 Domes less Crystal Palace Space Station  permalink Icon_twisted

http://www.entropiaforum.com/forums/property/174550-new-deer-mall.html

the new deer Mall

Today we got the deer Mall open, this means i will get back my missed oxford shop.

Today i was going chek out my new shop nr.4 in the deer mall at new oxford.
it really looks like a nice mall !

but now after all the problems i had, about removing of my old shop, i have following problem:

- in my old oxford mall i had 150 item points in shop
- after VU10 (it was in the Oxford mall shop) i had 150 item points plus 5 items in window

now the new shops only have 50 or 100 items plus 5/10 in window. So my new shop will only have 100 items plus 10 in window. I still miss 40 items then.
I know the shop of Moonfish had 180 items, and now only 100 ???

i just hope this is the next bad joke or a mistake and not the truth! After all this problems we had whit this shops, we get less item points... common, MA/FPC... this is not realy your mind? or?

Ofc. i made the next support case about this.
here the text:

2009-12-22 20:35 You wrote:

"
Hello,

Ty for the informations. I was go check and looking the new shop. It looks really nice, and all would be ok now, but...
why i have now only 1oo items plus 10 in window? In de cave shop i had 150 items , and in the removed mall i had 150 items plus 5 in window.

I bought this cave shop about it have 150 items... for my make up buiz, i need a lot item points, to show ppl make up. This was the main reason, why i bought a shop with 150 items!!!

Plz MA/FPC give me 40 items more, and all would be fine now. or you can give me 2 shop keepers, then it would be fine to for all the problems i had about my shop! And i really had much problems about your removing of the mall! Plz. fix this last thing, and we all are happy Crystal Palace Space Station  permalink Smile

best wishes trance

"

What do you think about this next problem with less item points in shops ?
Back to top Go down
Punx
General
General
Punx

Male
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Palace Space Station permalink   Crystal Palace Space Station  permalink EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:23 pm

There is no problem about less items in shops, Droops, MA only wants you to buy a second shop or a few shopkeepers lol!
Back to top Go down
Blind Guardian
General
General
Blind Guardian

Male
Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Palace Space Station permalink   Crystal Palace Space Station  permalink EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:48 pm

yes, if the game wont break in a short time CP should be a good investment for him ^^

Hasnt he now the world record for the most money payed for an virtual thing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Palace Space Station permalink   Crystal Palace Space Station  permalink Empty

Back to top Go down

Crystal Palace Space Station permalink
Page 1 of 1